Fundementals of Gamification (FOG)
What You Will Learn Aşperkpoı
The FoG training is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this training, participants play a game and at the end of the game, they learn and experience how to make a gamification design basically.
During the 4-half-days, participants are going to
- see how big the impact of the games are on human motivation
- understand the similarities and the differences between game and life
- learn what the gamification is
- understand what makes games motivating
- experience how to use motivations specialties of games in business and personal needs
- Clear understanding of the game concept
- Clear understanding of what gamification is
- Introducing the basic game elements
- Learning what the background of games and gamification is
- Observing a gamification design
- Experiencing a gamification design process using GameStorm and GamePlay
Gamification Academy provides the highest quality gamification training, training materials and certified Gamification Masters (GM) as instructors. Gamification Academy is the only organization providing internationally valid certifications over a gamification curriculum.
Gamification Masters bring their own style and experience to the training, but use the same materials so that participants are learning from the same content regardless of who the trainee is or where the training takes place.
Fundamentals of Gamification training is for all individuals/organizations seeking improvement in their current business processes, and want to learn about gamification or applying it in this direction.
Human resources, marketing, sales, business development, strategy units, game designers, web & graphic designers and programmers, game developers, academicians, corporate trainers and consultants can add value to both themselves and their companies by participating in this gamification training.
There are no prerequisites to participate in the training.
- Mostly used elements
- Flow Theory
- B.J. Fogg Behaviour Model
- 9 Steps to Make a Gamification Design
- Experiencing gamification design on GameStorm and GamePlay
All participants completing the Fundamentals of Gamification training can enter Gamification Level 1 (GL1) certification exam two times for free. The first attempt expires in 15 days, so they need to try their chance. If they do not score at least %60, they can use their second chance anytime they want.